Charles K. Seavey‘s cases as a forensic accountant and law clerk and attorney include:
- In re Priceline.com Securities Litigation, No. 3:00-cv-01884 (D. Conn 2007) (securities class action; forensic accountant; $80 million settlement);
- In re Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Derivative Litigation, No. C-06-03894 RMW (N.D. Cal 2007) (derivative litigation; authored complaint; $54.9 million in financial benefits for company);
- Mashreqbank, PSC v. ING Group N.V., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 154345 (S.D.N.Y. Oct. 25, 2013) (breach of an investment advisory agreement; authored complaint; forensic accountant; confidential settlement).
- Yahoo v. Media Relevance, No. 114-CV-264874 (Santa Clara Superior Court) (intellectual property; counsel for defendants);
- Estrada v. Kaiser, No. 15-15133 (9th Circuit) (labor class action; lead counsel);
- Moore v. Halliburton, 2002 U.S. Dist. Ct. Pleadings 15802 (N.D. Tex. Mar. 9, 2005) (securities class action; developed case and authored reference complaint that twice survived Supreme Court review; $100 million settlement);
- Sidibe v. Sutter Health, No. 12-cv-4854-LB (N.D. Cal 2013) (developed antitrust action; survived 9th Cir. review);
Charles K. Seavey’s writings:
- The Anomalous Lack of an International Bankruptcy Court, Berkeley Journal of International Law, Vol. 24, Issue 2 (2006).
Charles K. Seavey’s education:
- JD at the University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall),
- MBA at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business (Finance and Accounting),
- And an AB at Stanford University (English).
Charles K. Seavey is admitted in the California, the Northern District of California, the Central District of California, and the Ninth Circuit courts. Charles K. Seavey currently lives in San Francisco.
You are also always welcome to contact Mr. Seavey and the Seavey Law Group.